Homesteading Forum banner

301 - 306 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
30,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Jodi Taylor as a Time Police book out called, "Doing Time", but Audible doesn't have it yet. GRRR. She has other series that I'm going to explore as well.
I just started "Doing Time", and it's as enjoyable as the "Chronicles of St. Mary's". Speaking of which, there's a new St. Mary's out on April 16!

·
Registered
30,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
I found two more books from Jodi Taylor that our youngest and I enjoyed so much that I sent a hard copy of the first book to our oldest. The Nothing Girl and The Something Girl.

I read the newest Patricia Briggs novel, Smoke Bitten, and it was just meh. I love Mercy Thompson's world, but this book just went through the motions.

I did enjoy Darynda Jones' new series that starts with "A Bad Day for Sunshine". And Charlaine Harris' second book in the Gunnie Rose series, "A Longer Fall" was good.

I'm reading John Grisham's second book in the Camino Island series now, "Camino Winds". It's off to a good start.

Next up is the prequel to The Hunger Games, "The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes". It comes out May 19th. I'm looking forward to it.

What have you read that you really enjoyed?

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
I have finished the last book of Phillip Kerr’s Bernie Gunther series. Unfortunately he has passed away.

it maybe my favourite series. Really enjoyed them. Or as much as one can when some deals with Nazi Germany.

But it is a series that needs to be read in order.

I don’t normally make recommendations, but they are so good.

301 - 306 of 306 Posts