What If We Hadn't Moved?

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by big rockpile, Dec 22, 2006.

1. big rockpile

big rockpile If I need a Shelter

Down here.Just got back from town,picking up our GD.Had to meet DD half way which is 25 miles.If we hadn't moved here it would be over a hundred miles between us.

Only thing about going to town got to see I think a Big Drug bust.There was 3 Cop Cars,they was searching a Car.Taking bags of stuff out of the front.Open the trunk.Guess they hit the Mother Load because they was all excited,high fiveing and everything.

I know bad I had to set there take it all in.Don't see things like that here unless I go down on the river.

Well got GD and cup Hot Chocolate.Got to take her back in the morning.

big rockpile

2. MaineFarmMom

MaineFarmMom Columnist, Feature Writer

Hope you had a good time with her!

3. caroline00

caroline00 Well-Known Member

4. uncle Will in In.

uncle Will in In. Well-Known Member Supporter

Rocky, are you certain they didn't catch some Redneck transporting country hams without the USDA inspection stamp? They'll give you life for something like that.

5. big rockpile

big rockpile If I need a Shelter

Could have been.I remember one time they caught a Stationwagon over loaded with Beer.What was funny it got misplaced some where :shrug:

Well we took GD back to town.I guess she was getting tierd.She was crying and screaming.DW asked me to take her into the store and get her some Candy.Well get her in there,she throwed a bigger fit.So here I am looking like a bad GF :Bawling: :shrug: Get her back out to the Pickup,throwed the Candy up on the dash,told her she wasn't getting it until she shut up.Worked,she got her Candy.Then DD showed up,took her Home.

big rockpile