Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is why I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS fill out my name and address on Purina coupons. Periodically I get more coupons in the mail from them. Usually the coupons will be $5 off bags of cat, dog, or chicken feed, and once in a while they will be for a free 4 or 5 pound bag of dog or cat food.

I got 2 sets of coupons today and just about fainted.

1 FREE flock block (poultry food)
1 FREE 50# bag chicken food
1 FREE 18# bag cat food
1 FREE 35# bag dog food

Those are not typos!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A'sta at Hofstead said:
Wow, I must say that is awesome, makes you believe in the power of prayer!
LOL you better believe it! I didn't have money to buy dog and cat food, I was worried about that.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Wow...that is so cool!! Praise God for His blessings!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RandB said:
Where do you get the original Purina coupons that you fill out?
Go to the purina websites and get on their mailing lists.

I also get coupons for chicken food in the poultry publication I subscribe to (can't think of the name right now), and you get coupons inside dog food and cat food bags.

Some of the hatcheries also send poultry feed coupons with their catalogs.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Ok, thanks - will check it out.

We use just about all Purina products, as that is what our local feed dealer stocks. I have never seen coupons there, however. ANY savings would be much appreciated!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I redeemed the dog and cat food coupons (Exclusive brand). Here are the results:

18# cat food: $19.99
35# dog food: $28.99
subtotal: $48.98
tax: $4.04
Total: $53.02
Coupons: -48.98
TOTAL: $4.04

I used my Paypal debit card to pay the $4.04 so I even get 1.5% of that back. :D

I done good! :dance:

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
awesome, I'm signing up now. Did you notice the offer for a free build a bear cat or dog animal on that website?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
For anyone who needs the website, here is a good place to start:

http://www.purina.com/petlover/index.aspx#coupons

And when coupons have a place to fill out your name, address, and how many of what kind of animals you have, always fill those out. The more filled-out coupons you redeem, the more coupons you get in the mail.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.