Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have roughly 8000 bails of hay that we will be cutting come may for 1st cutting.... and we are trying to find people before its here that will want it... we will be selling it for $4.00 a bail and the bails about 75 pounds. We live in Portland Michigan. message me with any questions...

·
hillbilly farmgirl
2,398 Posts
We have roughly 8000 bails of hay that we will be cutting come may for 1st cutting.... and we are trying to find people before its here that will want it... we will be selling it for $4.00 a bail and the bails about 75 pounds. We live in Portland Michigan. message me with any questions...
I know I might get roasted for this, and sound snarky, probably. But in your ad, you might want to say you have "bales" for sale. Sorry if I offended, but wanted to give you the tip just so you could get more of your hay sold.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I've used craigslist and a local penny paper, I've heard that the local rural electric news letter works also.

The best way to deal with hay buyers is , it's sold when you have the money. I don't hold hay for anybody to look at tomorrow if some one comes today with money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts