What form to register babies?

Discussion in 'Goats' started by WolfSoul, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. WolfSoul

    WolfSoul Well-Known Member

    Sep 9, 2004
    Gee I feel dumb! I'm looking at the ADGA supplies order form and I don't know what I need. I want to have the paperwork ready to sell any (billy) kids (if I sell them, that is, LOL) from my Nubian due on Nov. 2. Of course that's when they are ready to be sold......Anyway, I have the doe's pedigrees, but how do I get the paperwork for her kids? I see the bill of sale forms I can order, but what do I do to register the little kids?

    It's not the same question I asked earlier, at least I don't think it is. If it is, chalk it up to senility and ignore me, hahaha

    Karen and her Kids
  2. okgoatgal2

    okgoatgal2 Well-Known Member

    May 28, 2002
    actually you can go online and fill out the form then print it off and mail it.

    www.adga.org i think it is. but it is easy to fill out...look around the site...easy to find on there. gotta love the goats :)

  3. AnnaS

    AnnaS Well-Known Member

    Nov 29, 2003
    Verndale MN
    Hi Wolfsong
    You can go to the ADGA site, click on "Member Services" to get a menu. Select "Register A Dairy Goat online" then click on "Print Registration Application" It lets you fill out the registration application and then print it out for mailing. If you don't own the buck that sired these kids, you'll need to get a service memo from the buck's owner and send a photocopy in with the application papers.
    Hope this helps, I might be able to answer other reg. questions just ask!