What are your favorite Boer goat sites?

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Bunni, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Bunni

Bunni Active Member

I need a crash course in Boer goats and am wondering if you will share your favorite sites? Bunni

2. Bunni

Bunni Active Member

3. Hank - Narita

Hank - Narita Well-Known Member

Hi, email me at hsnrs@vtc.net and I'll give you my friends sites. She is in AZ and has raised goats for a long time and is somewhat of an expert in the field. She can point you in the right direction.

4. TexCountryWoman

TexCountryWoman Gig'em

I have been a dairy goatherd sine the beginning. Still am. But I, too, am new to Boer goats because the buiness is booming. The USA is actually IMPOTRING goat meat right now, there is a SHORTAGE! I have a Reg. Fullblood buckling 4 months old (Mojo Magic and Suma lines, both sides) and one 1/2 Boer 8 month old doeling, also a Nubian type doe (the doeling's mother who was bred to a different Boer buck last year so the doeling is unrelated to my new buck). So just 3 head in my mighty Boer herd. Now if these two gals just don't each have a set of twin bucks I'll be doing better next year. I too am learning. How did i find my info? Google, Google, Google! Start with ABGA, and there are sooo many sites if you just plug in "Boer goats".

5. R.Adams

R.Adams Well-Known Member

6. JAS

JAS Well-Known Member

7. Bunni

Bunni Active Member

Thank you for your imput. One site I have found i like is teneseemeatgoats.com. that may not be right but it is Onion Creek Farm in Tenessee. Bunni