Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Metal melter
7,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must be WAY out of the loop. What in the world does this mean? My neighbor has a bumper sticker that says "I love wacking tangos". I Googled it and I still don't know. I'm thinking it has something to do with guns judging by the sort of websites that popped up, but I didn't find any explanations.

Any help?

·
Registered
695 Posts
I'm assuming it phonetic alphabet, A Alpha B Bravo C Charlie...etc. Tango stands for the letter T, My guess is T stands for Terrorist
I'd rather be whacking terrorist or I love whacking terrorist

just a guess..but these days...who knows...lol

·
..where do YOU look?
3,920 Posts
better than whacking citizens I'd say

·
Metal melter
7,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WindowOrMirror said:
better than whacking citizens I'd say
I just think it's an odd thing to have on the back of a truck. Just sounds like it's asking for trouble.

I must admit that I can't figure this guy out. We've lived here for 10 years and I still don't feel like I know him. He's a gunsmith, so I asked him one time about a good gun for shooting groundhogs. He acted like I was wanting to murder a baby or something. Now I read on his truck that he loves shooting (or at least "whacking") people. I know that it is probably supposed to make people laugh or feel patriotic or something, but I find it very odd indeed.

·
bunny slave
4,389 Posts
No offense to anyone's hubby, but I always read stuff like that as "Yes, my wanker is very small; why do you ask?"

·
Turkey Wrangler
5,193 Posts
trixiwick said:
No offense to anyone's hubby, but I always read stuff like that as "Yes, my wanker is very small; why do you ask?"
Well, yeah, maybe some, but I think dh put it there 'cause someone gave it to him and he likes to plaster stickers on the beater........ :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts