Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My wife and I are looking for 4 new zealand white rabbits to buy and start our own herd. We live in Charleston, WV. I will go as far as about 3 hours to get them if I cant find anyone nearby with them (so far I havent). That would be a range of Columbus Ohio, Lexington Va, Southern Pa, and our whole state.

I was told to try and get 1 bred doe, 2 young does and 1 young buck. But if I have to I will take all young and just wait till they mature. Pedigreed would be prefered.

Thanks much in advance,

Matthew and Heather Griffith

G

·
Hi Guys,
I know of a couple of different breeders who may have what you are looking for in Kentucky. First is Melissa Graves in West Liberty Kentucky. Her email is [email protected] and the other is Missy Plummer in Elliott County Kentucky. Missy's email is [email protected]
I was at Missy's this past Thursday to buy a mini rex and she had some pretty New Zealands for sale including some kits for like $15 each. Out of the two I would go to Missy Plummer because she has much better prices with great quality.
Janie

My wife and I are looking for 4 new zealand white rabbits to buy and start our own herd. We live in Charleston, WV. I will go as far as about 3 hours to get them if I cant find anyone nearby with them (so far I havent). That would be a range of Columbus Ohio, Lexington Va, Southern Pa, and our whole state.

I was told to try and get 1 bred doe, 2 young does and 1 young buck. But if I have to I will take all young and just wait till they mature. Pedigreed would be prefered.

Thanks much in advance,

Matthew and Heather Griffith[/QUOTE]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.