Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to visit my Son down at Forsyth, MO. He took us where he had been fishing, seems long as it was raining the Fish were biting. We caught a couple.

One of my Babies

Went driving around looking for a place to camp on future visits. Seems it is going to cost $10 a night. Not bad considering have Water, Electric, Toilet and Shower House.

Home from the past

Nice view

big rockpile

·
Super Moderator
9,427 Posts
10 dollars is a steal if it comes with a shower

here they get you 10 for the reservation fee and 12-15 a night in state parks for non electric

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
10 dollars is a steal if it comes with a shower

here they get you 10 for the reservation fee and 12-15 a night in state parks for non electric
Yes Shower, right on the Lake and Boat Ramp.

big rockpile

·
Super Moderator
9,427 Posts
Yes Shower, right on the Lake and Boat Ramp.

big rockpile
triple steal if you get a boat launch at no additional cost , all the county launches around Madison want 8-20 dollars

I have even been hit with a ticket for parking in the launch parking lot and not paying to launch the boat i didn't have , cause i was fishing from shore

I told them I was fishing form shore i didn't even own a boat a the time , they said no you parked in a boat trailer spot , I said all the non boat trailer spots were full and there were 20 boat trailer slots open so i parked in one , nope use a trailer slot and pay

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
triple steal if you get a boat launch at no additional cost , all the county launches around Madison want 8-20 dollars

I have even been hit with a ticket for parking in the launch parking lot and not paying to launch the boat i didn't have , cause i was fishing from shore

I told them I was fishing form shore i didn't even own a boat a the time , they said no you parked in a boat trailer spot , I said all the non boat trailer spots were full and there were 20 boat trailer slots open so i parked in one , nope use a trailer slot and pay
Heck I can pay $20 a year use any COE Boat Ramp and Swimming area no Cost.

big rockpile

1 - 6 of 6 Posts