Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.k so I'm signed up for the christmas card exchange and I'm filling out my cards. My mom came over and said she was headed into town (good luck woman!) She asked if I needed anything. I told her STAMPS! She asked 'how many' As she was taking a drink of pepsi. I said "69 of 'em" That crazy old bird spit pepsi all over my porch:mad:
Didn't even offer to clean it up. Just looked at me like I'MMMMMM the crazy one.:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,751 Posts
LOL!! She would really think I was a crazy women...I have no family that lives near me. My dh has family all over the US.. I send over a hundred Christmas cards each yr.. One uncle told me that "it's not Christmas until he get my card'... They all talk about my cards so I know they enjoy getting it..Dh's oldest aunt (94) says she LOVES getting mail, cards and she hates that she doesn't get more! I also send birthday cards to all of them and they are amazed that I can 'remember them all'---LOL I am family historian for my dh's family and I have my grandmother's bible===very easy to remember...QB

·
Registered
12 Posts
I did the Christmas card exchange last year.It was the best part of my Christmas last year.Wish I could afford to this year.

·
Loving My Life...
1,626 Posts
By Monday I should have my cards ready to be "stamped"..... Guess I better get me stamps tomorrow (good thing the clerk at the P.O. and I are friends.... she knows to expect the unexpected)....

I can't wait to start receiving cards.... It's such a treat to go to the mailbox....

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well I was nice enough to inform her "Mom there's about 4,000 HT'ers out there...........this is a very low number":D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts