Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not as much as seedspreader, but cursing lake effect snow once again. (lake Erie..not my friend anymore) my 'fall' pumpkins are in shock. it's time for Christmas items...

because that is how it is in Narnia.

·
Premium Member
6,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep..pretty taking them from inside the house. lol since I have to venture out very soon....not so much. doesn't help that the wind kicked up, and you can't see 2 feet in front of you at times. what is so odd is that temps all this week never reached a high of freezing, and that is just..........dismal at best for a month where the average temp is still 50. with that elusive sun (which I now have no clue what the heck 'sunshine' is) I'm whining. I need hot chocolate before I go outside.....:)

pulled out my longjohns...the hat...the gloves...the big coat.

·
www.HarperHillFarm.com
3,089 Posts
We have the same scene at our house, directly from Lake Erie, also. We get mostly lake effect snow here. If we travel north about 1/2 hour to the in-laws they have lake effect from Lake Ontario.

Thanks for sharing your pic.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Very pretty pics, but you can keep it a while longer lol. I am not ready for snow yet. It is cold today here, but thankfully no snow yet. I like it, just we aren't quite prepared yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts