·
Registered
34,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
34,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What is this? At first I thought it was some type of Covid passport thing. I don't know what it is.

The website is nothing but fancy graphics

·
Registered
34,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is owned by Dynadot, which is a domain registrar

The Duck told me this from the Wiki
Dynadot is a privately held ICANN accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company founded by software engineer Todd Han in 2002. Dynadot's headquarters is established in San Mateo, California, with offices in Zhengzhou and Beijing, China, as well as Toronto, Canada.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I didn't watch the video. Personally I can't take advice about "wellness" or "health" from someone who dumps chemicals on their head to change their hair color. Coloring one's hair gray also seems very odd since so many people color their hair to avoid the gray.

I am just really over other people telling me what I should do and what is safe and good for me.

Maybe I'm just in a place this morning. If I change my mind later, I'll amend the post.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
More warm and fuzzy BS, and many if not most will fall for it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
DuckHK does a good synopsis of this flaming NWO garbage; much better than watching it alone.

·
Registered
34,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DuckHK does a good synopsis of this flaming NWO garbage; much better than watching it alone.
Something tells me it is not as simple as that guy portrays it

They have 5,981 projects with 852 MILLION SQ FT in 67 countries

·
Registered
34,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There are 99 members in the US, 68 in China. Small numbers in about 70 other countries.

·
Registered
103 Posts
HDRider, that does not make me feel better! BTW, everyone, don't under any circumstance go to the well hell website. It made my head dizzy. When you scroll, it scrolls your brain. Real bad!

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
IMHO it's a typical play on people's fears and making big money. I look to see more of these types of scams coming.

This article pretty much sums up my feelings on this.

A deeper dive into the company offers some more specifics. In order for a building to receive the Well Health-Safety Rating, it must meet at least 15 of 22 criteria related to sanitization procedures, emergency preparedness programs, air and water quality, and health service resources. That said, this isn’t just a rating from a Health Department — if you want an evaluation and subsequent WELL Health-Safety Rating, there’s a cost. According to the company’s website, the designation costs anywhere between $2,730 and $12,600, depending on the size of the building and the revenue of its businesses. As of 2019, Delos was valued at $800 million, according to Forbes. (Which perhaps explains how this company brought stars like Lady Gaga onboard.)

The WELL Health-Safety Seal is awarded after an annual review of a building’s written policies and protocols,” a disclaimer reads. “Achievement of the WELL Health-Safety Rating does not guarantee that a space is safe or free from pathogens.” So… that’s comforting!

·
Premium Member
27,075 Posts
I just spent too much time following links that led nowhere and still don't tell me what they are advertising or certifying.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts