Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't post much anymore but I keep an eye on you guys just to make sure you're being good but I'm done now. It has been a great time over the years but this old chicken herder has had about all he can take. I sold 'em all but Sweet-pea and my old Pyrenees dog... they'll have a home here for the rest of their time. I started here on the old PIE (poultry information exchange) board about 20 years ago and it has been a wonderful time watching you guys grow and become passionate about the noble chicken. They make us laugh, cry and even totally wonder how the chicken ever survived extinction at times but they are a good, sensible hobby that sometimes rewards us with affection and sometimes with just a good breakfast that we actually know where came from.

You guys be good and take care of one another... sometimes just a kind or sympathetic word can go a long ways in letting others know you understand both their pain and gain.

Roy Fletcher
AKA Wingdo

·
Premium Member
10,703 Posts
Wingdo,

Thank you for all your kind and humorous words throughout the years.
I for one have learned a lot from them.
You don't have to leave the forum, just because you aren't walking in fresh poo currently.
You have walked the walk and the wisdom still applies. :)

·
Premium Member
2,315 Posts
If you don't have your chickens for entertainment, you need a source from somewhere!?! We might not be as cute but there is an entertainment portion. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
I've enjoyed your posts over the time I've been on the board. I hope you get bored and come visit from time to time! :) Take care!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts