Welcome Mama Pygmy

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Sweet Goats, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Sweet Goats

Sweet Goats Cashmere goats

Welcome to this form. Please, don't be afraid to post here, it really is the only way you will learn what you really want to know.
    I was really worried about being critised also. Pease post any questions you have. We all learn for them
    Do you have any pictures of your goats?

2. T.Miller

T.Miller Well-Known Member

Thank you Sweet Goats for the warm welcome. I am currently at work so I don't have any pictures of my goats, but I will try to get some posted over the weekend.
    Let me go ahead and tell everyone a little bit about me. I am a 35 year old female, I live in Georgia, I have been married to a wonderful man for 17 years. We have 3 beautiful daughters, 7 pygmy goats, and numerous other animals. All of my friends say that when the die they want to come back as one of my animals, LOL.
    I actually fell in love with goats when I saved 2 Saanen bucklings from being dinner. The Saanens have since left my little farm because I decided that I would rather have pygmies.
    I have only had goats since the spring and have alot to learn. I have learned quite a bit just reading post on diffrent forums.
    Talk to you all soon,
    Terry

3. dap

dap lilsparrow

Yes, welcome Mama_pygmy! I am a newbie here too, and am learning from all the various posts. There's a lot of reading here, isn't there? So much to learn!!!

4. Caprice Acres

Caprice Acres AKA "mygoat" Staff Member Supporter

Welcome! I Hope you like it here!

5. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

WELCOME! This is a great place for anyone who has or likes goats! You'll fit right in. Good Luck with your animals, bye.

6. T.Miller

T.Miller Well-Known Member

7. marcir

marcir Well-Known Member

Hey, lemme get in that group hug, Mama P! Welcome to the forum and hope you have a lot of fun sharing and learning with the rest of us.
    Marci in Nor Cal