Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
de oppresso liber
16,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make a good and good looking website to help sell our property so I'm looking for some suggestions for software.

I won't be going into the website design business so I don't want a pro quality, big bucks program. But at the same time I don't want the site to look like it was put together by a grade school kid.

Also I have 3D Home Architect, actually its Home and Landscape Deluxe Suit ver 9.0.0. I haven't used it yet but I have it and have used eariler versions (something like ver 3 or 5) so I know a bit about it. I said that to ask this, does anyone know if I can make a walk through with 3DHA, save it and post that on a website? I'd love for people to be able to "see" the inside of the house.

Thanks for ANY help on this.

·
..where do YOU look?
3,920 Posts
What features are you looking for? Multiple Listing Service integration? images? walkthroughs? database attributes? how many?

Getting a marketing site up is 'easy', getting a functional site for home search and 'showing' scheduling, that's a bit more involved. Ahhh... you just want to show YOUR property... I really should read more carefully. I would put up a wordpress blog site.

R

1 - 4 of 4 Posts