Website Design for Homesteaders

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by mysticokra, May 11, 2006.

1. mysticokra

mysticokra Well-Known Member

I have recently decided to make our website design and hosting service available to WAPF members at a reduced rate. See http://www.foggybottomwebdesign.com/
    for details.

We are also planning a reduced rate for those in the homesteading and agricultural community, but the best rate still goes to WAPF members, so be sure to tell your friends to join.

The article I read in Mother Jones about Joel Salatin's work has galvanized my thinking that our time is at hand. Not because Joel is so great, but because I keep hearing this story in a variety of places and it is resonating with people.

We have an opportunity, via the internet, to penetrate cultural mind-share.
    We will never convince them all, but we do need to help those who are searching for better lives through better food.

I believe that the WAPF does a great deal to promote the sustainable agricultural community.

I invite your comments.

2. End of the Road

End of the Road Well-Known Member

3. farmergirl

farmergirl Well-Known Member Supporter

There's a typo in the first sentence of the second paragraph under "Seeds or Plants".

I love the idea of discounting the rates for those who share your vision. The $300 base rate seems reasonable and the $200 is a great deal.

I'll get in touch if I ever get organized enough to need a website!

4. mysticokra

mysticokra Well-Known Member