Web Site ?????

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Sweet Goats, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Sweet Goats

Sweet Goats Cashmere goats

Good Morning everyone,
    Al ittle while ago someone out there posted a web site to purchase items to do your own fecal floats. I have the microscope and the slides, and the vet reference manual all I need the solutions. Does anyone remember it? I really appericate it. Have a wonderful day. :cowboy: :angel:

2. Lancelotacres

Lancelotacres Well-Known Member

Bring 4 qrts of water to a boil and then add 5 pounds epsom salt, stir and set aside to cool and continue to dissolve the salt. Store in a sealed jar at room temperature. This came from triquestboergoats.com hope it helps.

3. Caprice Acres

Caprice Acres AKA "mygoat" Staff Member Supporter

4. Sweet Goats

Sweet Goats Cashmere goats

No neither one of those were the place I was thinking. That triquestboergoats was great. Thanks for that one. The one I am looking for is like a catalog store. It sold the solution by the gallon. I looked at it and I really liked some of the other stuff they had.

5. Jcran

Jcran Well-Known Member

I went to the vets and they sold me a gallon of fecasol the floatation solution and it was cheap and easy and I didn't have to do much and with the lack of time in my life I barely have enough time for correct punctuation much less making my own floatation solution.