We went to Jung Seed Co. yesterday!

Discussion in 'Gardening & Plant Propagation' started by Ardie/WI, May 20, 2006.

1. Ardie/WI

Ardie/WI Well-Known Member Supporter

Gosh, I love that place! Could spend hours and hundreds of dollars there!

We planned on going there and we also wanted to stop in at a no-kill animal shelter, so we combined the trip. I cleaned out my old blankets and throws and brought them to the shelter. The place is filled to the brim with doggies and kitties.

We then drove to Randolph,WI., to Jung and had a blast! And, you'll be proud of me as I only bought ONE plant that wasn't on my list.

2. tallpines

tallpines Well-Known Member

Hey!

I stopped at Jung's yesterday, too!

'Cept'in I was at the Stevens Point store.

My car was full already-----after a few days of shopping in Appleton---but I still found room for 5 plants and 1 bare root vine.

3. Paquebot

Paquebot Well-Known Member

I was at Jung's yesterday, too! That was the Sun Prairie store. Didn't spend a dime since they were out of Hamburg parsley which I wanted to get for Culpepper. Besides, I already have done my share of purchases so far this year. For those who know about them, I have 84 Jung's dollars. (You get 1 for every $5 purchase.) During the special Jung's dollars weekends, I'll be able to buy $168 worth of items for $84. That's a nice discount for their regular customers.

Martin

4. katydidagain

katydidagain Adventuress--Definition 2 Supporter