Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I signed on and posted on Daily Journal without incident. Then I attempted to respond to 2 threads and start a post along this lines, unsuccessfully.
I kept getting taken to a page demanding I sign up as a member. I would ht the BACK button and scroll to the top and yup...signed in ....We'll see how it goes today. Yes, I sent a complaint to the CONTACT ME at the bottom of the registration page.
I believe having 2 separate registrations is grounds for banning, which is why I didn't shrug shoulders and say, well, I will just reregister even tho I show my current registration up top...

·
Registered
31,752 Posts
Well, I see your post.
:)
Since we're talking about strange problems, anyone besides me have a problem w/'like button'? I click it then look later & it's NOT 'liked'! After several times, I give up so there's prolly several of you who wonder why I no longer 'like' every thing you say.
:)

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
Grandmotherbear
Sounds as if you had not checked REMEMBER ME when you logged in.

If that is not checked, when you go to post it will not remember that you are logged in, and ask you to log in again.

·
Premium Member
9,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would that take you to the signup for membership? I did push remember me- there was a check mark there- Today I didn't "remember me" on sign in and no problems???
These electronic devices just have it in for me..

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
Yes, if you pop out of being logged in ( when the REMEMBER ME) is not checked.

It will take you to registration.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
The trouble I had with posting and the like button today was during the server change. I forgot about it. Everything is okay now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts