Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
If I need a Shelter
21,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my wife got Tickets to see Larry the Cable Guy for Christmas :dance::dance:

Yea we're easy to please.

big rockpile

·
If I need a Shelter
21,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK I'm jealous and I'm sure my husband would be if he knew. Where is he going to be?????????
We're going to Springfield May 2.

big rockpile

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
We got tickets to the "Rockettes". They are in Nashville at Opry Land. I don't know Rockpile,I"m kinda more of "larry" person too! LolCongrats

·
Premium Member
5,081 Posts
I know just how you feel WIHH! lol I had to be the one to get tickets for my son for Larry the Cable Guy. I was the only one who had computer access when they went on sale, and the in-person ticket office was sold out in 6 minutes!

I ordered 6 tickets, for my son, his wife, his wife's sister and her husband, and their parents. They're going to see him in Tulsa in February. This was a HUGE deal to them, and I was just flabbergasted, lol, but then when I found out how fast the tickets went I just couldn't believe it. The tickets were my son's Christmas present to them. Yee haw! :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
ahhhhhh Wind in her hair,,,you like Il Divo too?? I've just heard of them this season..and their music is awsum...I'll need to get their new CD..the Promise,,where have they been? Or are they just a new group?

Happy New Year...Judi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts