WE GoT Gaots !

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Mr.Hoppes, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Mr.Hoppes

Mr.Hoppes Reverend

We got our goats yeaterday. I got them from a trusted source. The Female is pregnant and should Kid in mid to late december. The male we got is only 4 months old is larger than his sisters and is dehorned already. They are very freindly and broke to a fenced areas. The ride home in our mini van was interesting to say the very least.
    [​IMG]
    This is one noisey little guy >[​IMG]
    Our fine Mommy to Be > [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We are very Happy.

Freinds are comming over to see our Goats like we just had a new born Human baby. It is amusing and some what Odd ! :baby04:

Chickens and Goats a Dog and Children , I guess Buying a larger home in the country was a good thing, but it seems like we are filling it up quickly... :shrug:

2. pookshollow

pookshollow Pook's Hollow

Very nice! But you realize you're in trouble now? :p Soon you'll have more goats than you know what to do with.

Nubians (your little buck) are very noisy. My Angel is 3/4 Nubian and such a drama queen! LOL The doe looks like a Toggenburg with a bit of Nubian? Has she been milked before? The breeder I bought my Saanen from has Toggenburgs as well. Nice looking goats.

3. rranch

rranch Well-Known Member

Beautiful! Ilove getting new goaties as my family can attest to. My percentage doe is half boer and half nubian. She can outyell any ol' barking dog.lol.

4. mammawof3

mammawof3 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! I am sure you will enjoy being "owned" by these loveable, personable critters! :)

5. dap

dap lilsparrow

They are beautiful! Congratulations!!! :)

6. moosemaniac

moosemaniac Well-Known Member

Ooooh, congratulations and welcome to our world.

Ruth

7. AllWolf

AllWolf We love all our animals

Congratulations on your new goats. You will have a great time with them and when you down and out they will give you a pick you upper.. :) Mine sure do. When I first started out with goats I started with 3 then soon to 6 now I'm up to 16 and soon be breeding mine to have babies. I can't wait to have babies running around here plus going to get some others breeds to put in other different pens on other parts of land.

Ok I hush sorry when I get started on goats I do not know how to shut up.. Sorry.. :)

8. moosemaniac

moosemaniac Well-Known Member

LOL... well I bought two does in Spring 2004. Just wanted milk for the family. Now I have 35 goats.

Ruth

9. Caprice Acres

Caprice Acres AKA "mygoat" Staff Member Supporter

Yup. I was only supposed to have ONE goat. ONLY ONE. My dad used to hate goats. I now have nine. Two bucks, and seven does. 4 are kids from the last two years, born here, out of my origional doe. The other two adult does were purchased. And I've always got plans for more!! Never have too many... :)

10. Jillis

Jillis Well-Known Member

They just keep on...multiplying...