Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Videos of an auto accident in Ferguson. The second one has a black woman with a bullhorn yelling "We didn't cause this". Heck no, lady. There's no way a bunch of black protestors attempting to block traffic on a dark, rainy night on a busy 4 lane highway could cause an accident. Animals.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l-v42z-NOY#t=157[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJGVh9KdDzg[/ame]

·
Premium Member
11,554 Posts
I heard it... "Hey bro.. fall on the ground bro.... "

Nothing outta the ordinary to see here... Move along..

·
Registered
551 Posts
A couple of things came to mind watching those videos. First, sadly I wished the car would have taken out as many protesters as possible. That is a horrible thing to say but these idiots are only there fr the media attention and to have an excuses to break the law. Secondly, gotta love the ones wearing The Purge masks...they are "man" enough to protest what supposedly they believe is "right" but to coward to do it without hiding their faces.

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
what I find interesting the woman saying "We didn't cause This". The Black community on whole refuses to accept resonsibility for it's actions.
Be it the Black youth caught driving a stolen car on cops.
The Black woman who was my line supervisor who denied any responsibilty for things that, under her control, went wrong.
The President of the United States ducking resonsibility for the grievous mistakes his administration makes.
The so called "gentle giant" who robbed and roughed up a store clerk and then attacked a police officer resulting the loss of his life.
"It's not my fault", I didn't do it", "It wasn't me" Are turning into perpetual sound bites from the Black community.
Their Democratic master have turned them into nothing but petulant children instead of the proud race they are. This brainwashing is the real crime.

·
newfieannie
9,631 Posts
the media aren't going to back off. they thrive on this stuff. they can't wait for the verdict. it wont get bad enough for them. every time I turn on the news puts me in mind of sharks. jmo of course. for myself I wouldn't be caught dead driving down those streets at this point in time. ~Georgia.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts