Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Working toward the dream
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all miss her terribly. She was an amazing lady with a huge and loving heart, and a wicked sense of humor. She was my running buddy, my friend, and my "partner in crime". Whenever she and I would go anywhere, my husband would always tell us to "stay out of trouble", we had fun together.

We had so many plans, and she is gone from us far to soon.

Kitty

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I am very sorry to hear that. I know you will miss her terribly. May you find comfort in your time of sorrow.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
STILL not Alice
20,153 Posts
:grouphug:

So sorry, Kitty.

Pony!

·
Working toward the dream
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone.

My MIL, Pauline, was an amazing woman. She was as flamboyant and fun as she was kind and caring. At her funeral there was such a profound sadness at the loss of her that it seemed to permeate the very air. We did manage to bring laughter and happy memories to the dinner after the funeral, though. Pauline was the snapshot queen, so we took a bunch of her photos of friends and family members that we knew would be there, and told everyone to take what they wanted out of it. Everyone took turns gathering around the box and sorting through 50+ years of photos.... there was laughter and smiles as memories were shared of how Pauline had touched their lives. Pauline would have liked that much better than the tears.

I miss her laughter and joy already.

Kitty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts