Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
My kids have hooves
2,227 Posts
Oh Chris, they ARE cute! Love their little sweaters! I feel the need to engage in some really embarrassing baby-talk all of a sudden :D

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Oh, jeez, please tell me they are already sold, or your keeping them, please! lol

·
An Ozark Engineer
13,441 Posts
Oh, My Goodness! The cuteness factor is over the top! Thanks for sharing with us.

NeHi

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are Boer/Nubians.The black and Tan is going to a show home and we haven't decided on the spotted one.If he was a doe I would name him bubbles not a good buck name though,LOL dads name is "Dina's Mo ,Mo Spots" registered Nubian. Moms Name is "Rojo's Rebecca" registered Boer.They were a oops the buck got out

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
guess ill see you in a couple of months then, thats the one I wanted and the showable factor seals the deal if your not going to keep him. I have three does I want to cross back to dairy that are half nubian and half boer

·
Student of goatology.
3,132 Posts
HA! Looks like theyre making fish-faces! Adorable.

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
Oh yes! Cuteness overload with the sweaters lol! They are DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all. It is easier to enjoy them when you only have 2. We usually kid in March and will have 20 does giving birth in a 2 to 3 week period.They will all be Boer this time.Red head white body(boring)MoMo went to another farm for the fall. I am picking him up next week.

I have time to watch them.They are barely a day old and trying to play.They were flopping their ears and trying to jump.LOL Makes you just want to pick em up and squeeze em.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I think there is something wrong with me. I just melt when I see all these baby pictures and the two legged variety don't really do much for me! My girlfriend told me she's the same way. If someone asks her to hold a baby she declines but just try to hold her back from a kitten, puppy, baby four-legged anything and she'll push her way to the front.

My other friend is constantly babbling about her grandchildren. One took their first steps.....all I could think was that was pretty ordinary and my kids are born walking!

I know....I need counseling.

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
I think there is something wrong with me. I just melt when I see all these baby pictures and the two legged variety don't really do much for me! My girlfriend told me she's the same way. If someone asks her to hold a baby she declines but just try to hold her back from a kitten, puppy, baby four-legged anything and she'll push her way to the front.

My other friend is constantly babbling about her grandchildren. One took their first steps.....all I could think was that was pretty ordinary and my kids are born walking!

I know....I need counseling.
oh that is so much me! human babies do NOTHING for me. I have no interest at all. Never had, never will. I always said that if I ever got pregnant by accident that I would pray for puppies to come out. Luckily everyone knows how I feel (or don't feel) so I never get asked to babysit and my siblings with kids have very low expectations of me being an Aunt. My mom gets mad at me sometimes..oh well. But give me some critters and I'm on cloud nine and talking a mile a minute. And the babies push me over the edge! :clap:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts