Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Can I jump in your thread? I'm in Western Maine, but I am in NY (Albany area) frequently. I am looking for breeders also, New Zealand Whites. I need a buck and two or three does.

Thanks!

Wayne

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
We're in the Rochester NY area with Silver Fox and Rex if anyone is into something besides "plain ole NZW" LOL

Don't have anything for Rex at the moment, although friends of mine do, of course! I have one SF jr doe who is only suitable to breed for meat, not show. I have ooodles of kits in the boxes though, so keep me in mind for spring! ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm in Angola and have Standard Rexes - mostly of them from Beaniesmom - I've three litters at 7 weeks old, a litter kindled today, and pretty much always have something in the cages I'd be willing to part with.

Feel free to drop me a line - we're almost neighbors, after all!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi all.we live in northern pa,near the ny border,we raise NZW`S for meat so if you`all ever need some just let me know,always have a few in cages.we are closer to olean,ny but do travel a little if need be.I live in westfield,pa.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hi all.we live in northern pa,near the ny border,we raise NZW`S for meat so if you`all ever need some just let me know,always have a few in cages.we are closer to olean,ny but do travel a little if need be.I live in westfield,pa.
I need a NZW buck, or a doe, or both, close to or of breeding age. I'm in Binghamton, NY area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts