wanted small milk cow in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Cattle' started by Unregistered-1427815803, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Would like to find a small milking cow to supply us with milk. We live in Central Wisconsin, would like to make the purchase next fall.
    Calvin

2. Ken in Minn

Ken in Minn Well-Known Member

Hi Calvin
    I have a Dexter that I will be selling. I have to cut back on some cows. She is about 8 or 9 yrs old, she has been milked but not by me. She is very tame will come right up to you in the pasture, loves to be talked to. She will calf in June or July of this year. I want the calf, but the cow will be for sale after I wean the calf. If you have any more Questions give me a E-mail. We will put some thing together for you. Hope this helps.

Ken in Minn

3. Thanks Ken,
    I am having trouble with the pm option can you email me directly with your email address? I am interested in this cow but need to know more.
    Calvin in Wisconsin.

4. Rainbeau777

Rainbeau777 Active Member

I have a perfect small family jersey milk cow if you are still in need of a milk cow. I would love for her to go to a good home. However, I need to sell her ASAP because I am in school and work full time. Milking twice a day is wearing me out. She is milking around 4 gallons a day. Email me if interested at beavertracy@aol.com
    Don't send mail to this website for me. I don't check here.
    Tracy

Tracy

5. Ken in Minn

Ken in Minn Well-Known Member

Calvin
    I do not have your e-mail addy
    Look at the bottm of this post. You will see Pm That is for you to send me a private message. You do not have that listed on your posts. Hope this helps.
    Or my addy is ken.dak@dakodan.net

Ken in Minn