Wanted Nubian or Boer Goat

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Unregistered-1427815803, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Looking for 1 Nubian or Boer Goat for cleaning of brush area.. MUST be HEALTHY and preferably nanny...or neutered male...TULSA,OK area.
    email ...Bevsgretta@aol.com

2. Kshobbit

Kshobbit Well-Known Member

Do I understand correctly that you are looking for one goat for brush clearing??
    I have Nubians and percentage Boers. I do not think you want a Nubian ie dairy goat for brush clearing. A Boer would be better but one goat is a very lonely goat and a very unhappy goat. Is the brushy area connected to your property?
    I would love to sell you a goat but want you to know what you are getting into.

3. Thank you for your reply....I Did find Nubians in my area and purchased 2... a brother and sister (2 1/2 months old) ....they are well housed and have nice brush area to nibble on..next to our yard ..I may be interested in a BOER from you later...please e-mail as to what you have available...

4. okgoatgal2

okgoatgal2 Well-Known Member

hoping that boy has been castrated, or you will have unwanted/unneeded babies. take care of that fast...they can breed as young as 3 months (not likely, but it has happened) if you need someone to do it, let me know...i live 35-45 min from tulsa (depending on where you are) and i know someone who has wethers for sale

5. SarahM

SarahM New Member

i have a pregnant nubian i must sale, asking 75 3goats for one price. call me
    ( 918 ) 638 8892

[/SIZE]

6. xbeeman412

xbeeman412 Well-Known Member

Sarah I just talked to You on the Phone and here is Our web
    http://candcboergoats.com/ My email is xbeeman412@aol.com if You didnt get it right a bit ago. Will call once we are on the road tomorrow..after 9 AM not at 4 or 5 when we leave.

God Bless