Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 1 Nubian or Boer Goat for cleaning of brush area.. MUST be HEALTHY and preferably nanny...or neutered male...TULSA,OK area.
email [email protected]

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Do I understand correctly that you are looking for one goat for brush clearing??
I have Nubians and percentage Boers. I do not think you want a Nubian ie dairy goat for brush clearing. A Boer would be better but one goat is a very lonely goat and a very unhappy goat. Is the brushy area connected to your property?
I would love to sell you a goat but want you to know what you are getting into.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply....I Did find Nubians in my area and purchased 2... a brother and sister (2 1/2 months old) ....they are well housed and have nice brush area to nibble on..next to our yard ..I may be interested in a BOER from you later...please e-mail as to what you have available...

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
hoping that boy has been castrated, or you will have unwanted/unneeded babies. take care of that fast...they can breed as young as 3 months (not likely, but it has happened) if you need someone to do it, let me know...i live 35-45 min from tulsa (depending on where you are) and i know someone who has wethers for sale

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a pregnant nubian i must sale, asking 75 3goats for one price. call me
( 918 ) 638 8892

[/SIZE]

Unregistered said:
Looking for 1 Nubian or Boer Goat for cleaning of brush area.. MUST be HEALTHY and preferably nanny...or neutered male...TULSA,OK area.
email [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts