Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired Coastie
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I’m looking to purchase a Registered Nubian Buck or Buckling. I’m will to drive reasonable distances to acquire a quality animal at a reasonable price. I live in Northern Middle Tennessee so that’s a driving reference point. Before I start digging through the Nubian internet websites I figured I'd ask here first. Any late season bucks for sale??? Or if anyone knows of any reputable breeders in Tennessee/Kentucky or Alabama area then by all means please pass on any pertinent information. As always, thanks.

Almost forgot the most important part,,,,he must be disbudded.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
John would the mountians of nc be to far away? If not I can check with the lady I bought mine off of if she doesnt have a buck she may know of someone who does.

·
Retired Coastie
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wildhorse, the NC mountains would be about 3 hrs for me....not unreasonable. I have had a few pm's and e-mails closer to home and will be responding to those first...I will keep you and your area in mind if needed. I enjoy milking Nubians, so a quality buck will only improve my herds bloodlines...Thanks, I won't forget you....TJ

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm in SWVA. and I would even meet you somewhere! Not sure where northern middle TN is, but as a reference we are about 5 hours from Chattanooga. I have two Nubian buck that were born in Feb. One of them is wildly spotted... PM me if you want more info.....lynpea

1 - 7 of 7 Posts