Wanted: Alpine buck & Nubian buck in WI

Discussion in 'Goats' started by rainedaze, Mar 22, 2005.

1. rainedaze

rainedaze Well-Known Member

I am in search of an Alpine buck/buckling and a Nubian buck/buckling preferably in Wisconsin. I would like them to be registered if possible. I am also asking that they be friendly and easy to work with along with being disbudded/ dehorned. If anyone has one or both of these please let me know. I do have alpine, alpine/toggenburg, and pygmy/nubian kids on the way that I am willing to trade if need be.

Thank you in advance.

2. windyhollowfarm

windyhollowfarm Well-Known Member

I raise registered Nubians, and all my does are due in May. They are very nice quality, and I have excellent bloodlines. However, I am in Michigan :p

3. windyhollowfarm

windyhollowfarm Well-Known Member

4. JR05

JR05 Well-Known Member

I raise both Nubians and Alpines. I currently have a buckling of both breeds. They are registerable, de horned and tame.They will be two months old shortly. Nubian bloodline is Goldthwaite/Tiona (Great-Grandfather is GCH Dear-Heart's Omar +B), he is dark roan with black ruff and dorsal with black stockings. The Alpine is Hidden-Paradise/What-the-Hay. He is silver leggings with dark brown saddle,very leggy. Father is French Alpine and Mother is American Alpine.
    We are getting $150.00 for our bucklings but for two we can work out a price if you are interested. We live in centeral Missouri and can meet half way on a weekend.

JR05

5. rainedaze

rainedaze Well-Known Member

JR05, I pm'ed you.