Want to show everyone something

Discussion in 'Goats' started by AllWolf, Dec 11, 2006.

1. AllWolf

AllWolf We love all our animals

I want to show everyone something on my goats. These photos you are about to see are the before we installed the fencing for our goats for our yard and the after the fencing was installed plus how the first Hoophouse looked at first then as we worked more on it. You all will see how much time, fun and work we have put into our goats. Our goats are taken care of greatly. You will also see photos of us spending time with our goats and spoiling them rooten.. LOL.. We love our animals dearly as you will be able to see in these photos. Our goats are loads of fun. :) The only way to see the real picture of how much we have worked is by looking at the photos slowly. We just installed a light in the hoophouse not long ago and they love it.

Now Enjoy the photos at least I hope you all will.
    Before and After Photos.

As we getting more new photos we will be adding them. If like to see some movies of our goats goto my website and look for the link to movies. We enjoy doing movies also.

:dance:

2. HappyFarmer

HappyFarmer Well-Known Member

I did enjoy them. Mine like cola, too!
    Thanks for sharing.
    HF

3. DeerHaven

DeerHaven Active Member

Hi Allwolf,

Your goats are so beautiful! Something is very peacefull about watching animals graze, and i'm sure you get to see that all the time from your windows! I can see mine from the back side of our house and love to watch them. Are those full grown nubians or are they crossed out to a mini? They are really cute :)

Thanks for the show!

4. Jan in CO

Jan in CO Well-Known Member Supporter

I am SO envious of all that lush grass! Thanks for sharing your pictures!
    Jan in Co

5. GoldenWood Farm

GoldenWood Farm Legally blonde! Supporter

Lol one of my gals LOVES Diet Dr Pepper :buds: . I found this out last year when I had my cup of diet dr pepper in her kidding pen with her (waiting for her to pop em out) and she slurrrrrped it all up :nono: :help: . LOL so now she just loves the stuff :p .

Allwolf your place is BEAUTIFUL! Wish my place looked like that.

MC

6. dap

dap lilsparrow

What a great slideshow, Allwolf! You have a beautiful herd, thank you for sharing them with us!!

7. AllWolf

DeerHaven you asked this: Are those full grown nubians or are they crossed out to a mini? My nubians are 100% pure. Now on my Boer you see. She is half Nubian and half Boer. I also had some ND and Pgymy out there also. Alone with Lamacha. I really enjoy watching them from our deck in the spring and summer time.

Jan in CO I sure know one thing my goats love that green grass in the summer.

MotherClucker Thanks for the nice comments. I sure found out when I'm sitting outside drinking any kind of drink they all want a taste so I end up giving everyone a taste and by that time I don't have none left for me. LOL. But got to love them anyways. :)

dap Thanks for the nice comments also. Glad you enjoyed them.

To everyone thanks for the nice comments and I'm so glad you all like my herd. I have other goats but they are in a different area than this. Everyone gets spoiled rooten at times. LOL.

8. Kazahleenah

Kazahleenah Disgruntled citizen

Sweet pics!!! I just love to see happy goats in lush green pasture. :D

Kaza

9. AllWolfsHUBBY

AllWolfsHUBBY Member

Hello and howdy everyone!

I think my honey wifey showed some nice photos too. I have read on some people saying that Goats don't eat yard or lawn grasses. Well, I will say, our family pet goats do. LOL wow they do a bang up job and grin from ear to ear eating AllWolf and myselfs lawn just fine. The photos shows the truth hehe. I love watch'n them too graze and enjoy eating our lawn of the evening. Our front deck towers over the yard and we enjoy watch'n them enjoy eating. Often my wife and I and our 8 year old daughter loves to get a lawn chair and sit down on the front yard while they are all around us close wanting attention and petting. Oh and also of course, munch'n away, grazeing, nibbling away at our yard. We enjoy their loving friendship and as pets.

Yes, if you will and want to, check out our fun Goat Movies.
    Click or go to web address below:
    http://goatsnmore.goldeye.info/movies.htm

The small short Goat and animal movies are fun.

Thank you all that posted kind comments.

AllWolfsHUBBY

10. pookshollow

pookshollow Pook's Hollow

I finally had time to sit and wait for your pictures to download (been kinda busy lately and with dial-up . . . ). Your place is beautiful and so are your goats - love the Nubians! :)

Got some questions about your hoop-houses - how do you secure the tarps, and how do you find them in high winds? And do you find the goats chew and pull on the tarps? I'm sure mine would! They won't leave the light switches in the barn alone. I try to leave the lights on for the chickens - they turn them off. If I leave the lights off - they turn them on! :p

You watch the "Goat Channel" too, I see! :p Beats anything you can watch on TV, doesn't it? Nothing like goat kisses when you're feeling down.

11. AllWolf

pookshollow I'm glad you finally got to sit down and look at my pictures of my goats. I have dial-up here also and boy do I hate it at time. Wish could get DSL or Cable but not here :-(

Ok you asked some questions on the hoop houses well how we secure the tarps is by using plastic ties and boy they are long and thick. That helps hold the tarps down. The goats will only mess with the tarps if we are messing with them and if we are not messing with them well the goats just ignore the tarp all together plus if tried to chew it they can't because of the type of tarp it is. It is tough and tear proof. So far on the high winds it has been holding up good plus the tarps of way we got the tied down they will not go anywhere's. We have had some winds here a few days ago as high as 80mph and they stayed put.

Hope that helps answer your questions. Now a while back we didn't have ties we used like a rope now that didn't work at all because the high winds would some how get the rope undone and get the tarp off but now with ties it a different ball game. :) If I wasn't sick today I would be outside this evening watching my goats play and all but I'm sick got no voice to yell at anyone or talk to the goats or any my animals they will have to wait a few days for me to get my voice back to be able to go out and talk to them all again. Boy do I miss being able to talk to my animals.

12. AllWolfsHUBBY

AllWolfsHUBBY Member

CHRISTMAS TREE 2 PHOTOS TO SHARE WITH YA....

Share us a photo of your Christmas Tree too please, we would love you all to see it!

Click or copy n paste below web address and go see our 2 shared Christmas Tree photos:
    http://www.angelfire.com/fang/leewolf/christmas_tree_photo_2006.htm

God bless you and may your Christmas be nice!

Remember the true meaning of celebrating Christmas and also if you can, please share or give to someone whom you might know might need some giving from you. Someone who might not have much this Christmas. God wants us to love, he wants us to enjoy giving. God love you. God bless you.

13. AllWolfsHUBBY

AllWolfsHUBBY Member

Thank you all for your kind, and friendly nice comments about the photos, photos of AllWolf's and mine. As you can tell, AllWolf and I love photos and love sharing them. We love it when you too share your photos.

Hope you all would might share your Christmas Tree photo or two?