Homesteading Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
STILL not Alice
20,223 Posts
They just never worked in mold remediation and asbestos abatement. Clean shaven and the real world. I must be feeling better...
DH did electric work in the oil fields, 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. He came home and grew out his beard, just in time to shave it and head back out again.

He learned a LOT about masks and protection. Add to that what I have learned in the medical field, as well as personal research, and all I can do is SMH at the people with covered faces.

Reactions: TripleD

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Silver Spoon guy asked to turn in his Costco membership for Not wearing a mask.
CDC say today said covid is airborn
Waiting longer between shots is better
Dont get shots unless your tested for antibodies.
Just stupid.
Biden said unvaccinated will pay. WTH.
No wonder we are on such a mess.

·
STILL not Alice
20,223 Posts
Silver Spoon guy asked to turn in his Costco membership for Not wearing a mask.
CDC say today said covid is airborn
Waiting longer between shots is better
Dont get shots unless your tested for antibodies.
Just stupid.
Biden said unvaccinated will pay. WTH.
No wonder we are on such a mess.
But.... But...

I thought the CDC said it's okay to not have masks. Unless you're leftist, because that way no one will think that they're conservative or libertarian.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I’ve had the vaccine, but will wear my mask. I can still get Covid or the Flu or any other disease. This is my choice. You have to chose for yourself. I won’t judge you nor will I be disrespectful to you. You live your life, and I’ll live mine.

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
I’ve had the vaccine, but will wear my mask. I can still get Covid or the Flu or any other disease. This is my choice. You have to chose for yourself. I won’t judge you nor will I be disrespectful to you. You live your life, and I’ll live mine.
If only everyone were that way.

·
Premium Member
8,443 Posts
It's nothing new, but this pandemic, and a lot of the discussion, has shown me that stupid can flow through a mask in either direction.

Personally, I'm having some surgery next week, and when my gurney rolls into that surgery room, I hope to see nothing but smiiing eyes looking down at me.........

:)

geo

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
It's nothing new, but this pandemic, and a lot of the discussion, has shown me that stupid can flow through a mask in either direction.

Personally, I'm having some surgery next week, and when my gurney rolls into that surgery room, I hope to see nothing but smiiing eyes looking down at me.........

:)

geo
Why you going to the hospital? With everyone wearing masks, now, you safely could get the procedure done in the comfort of your local Walmart.

Full-circle, yo.

·
Premium Member
8,443 Posts
Why you going to the hospital? With everyone wearing masks, now, you safely could get the procedure done in the comfort of your local Walmart.

Full-circle, yo.
Your probly rite. Not too many neurosurgeons at the checkout counter at WalMart. Well, maybe a couple who think they are. Then I could wake up to...."If you don't shut up, I'm gonna smack you...."

:rolleyes:

geo

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Your probly rite. Not too many neurosurgeons at the checkout counter at WalMart. Well, maybe a couple who think they are. Then I could wake up to...."If you don't shut up, I'm gonna smack you...."

:rolleyes:

geo
Not necessary.
Since they put in the self-checkouts, they might as well hand you a bottle of whiskey and an exacto-knife, and hold your phone for you with a YouTube of the procedure running.

·
STILL not Alice
20,223 Posts
Some of us like to savor the flavor later. What of it?
LOL, nothing at all - unless, of course, you're one of the hairy fellows giving me the scolding glare.

Speaking of Walmart... DH and I were shopping at Wally World, and saw two women getting the jab from a pharmacy assistant. One of them appeared fine, but the other sat in a chair, shivering violently, rocking back and forth. In a moment, she was on the floor. The tech reassured the woman's companion that this was "normal," while she frantically called for the other techs to come help.

The Walmart staff seemed to be doing their best to avoid calling EMTs for help. One was saying, "We have to get her conscious and send her home."

Just sayin' what I saw.

·
Premium Member
26,655 Posts
LOL, nothing at all - unless, of course, you're one of the hairy fellows giving me the scolding glare.

Speaking of Walmart... DH and I were shopping at Wally World, and saw two women getting the jab from a pharmacy assistant. One of them appeared fine, but the other sat in a chair, shivering violently, rocking back and forth. In a moment, she was on the floor. The tech reassured the woman's companion that this was "normal," while she frantically called for the other techs to come help.

The Walmart staff seemed to be doing their best to avoid calling EMTs for help. One was saying, "We have to get her conscious and send her home."

Just sayin' what I saw.
In case anyone is wondering, that wasn't me.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts