Walkies with pics

Discussion in 'Goats' started by meggie, Sep 22, 2006.

1. meggie

meggie Well-Known Member

Took the girls out for a walk today.We in the Ozarks are in for some weather in a bit so I thought we would have a little fun before the rain. :hobbyhors
    The big black is the queen of the world(just ask her) Moiya. The little black is a wonderful doeling we had the good luck to get from OzarkJewels,She is Diamond. The big fawn is Heidi.The little fawn is Crystal and the mahogony is Belle.
    The landscape is our veiw of heaven on earth.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]

meggie

2. titansrunfarm

titansrunfarm The Awesome PT & Friends

Very nice pics! Thanks for sharing :)

3. TexCountryWoman

TexCountryWoman Gig'em

Beautiful goats and beautiful pics...I remember the color green now...it's all coming back to me...we used to have green here too...before the worse drought in recent memory! :help:

4. TexCountryWoman

TexCountryWoman Gig'em

...oh, and your place looks VERY MUCH like my ranch here in central Texas...except you still have grass..LOL!

5. lgslgs

lgslgs Well-Known Member

Yum! Looks like they had no trouble finding the good stuff in that pasture!

Lynda

6. CritterLover

CritterLover Critterlover

I dig the purple collars! I could only find the plastic chain in safety orange and white. I went with boring white. Mine have little id tags, too with my address and phone. My family thinks I've gone nuts!

7. suzyhomemaker09

suzyhomemaker09 Well-Known Member

All my goatsies wear collar similar to the ones in the pics...they are simple dog collars from Wallyworld and such..you get the ones that snap closed and they will pop off before they would strangle an animal..sometimes after wearing for a while they will pop off if you are trying to lead them somewhere too though :shrug:

8. ozark_jewels

ozark_jewels Well-Known Member Supporter

Great pics!! I'd love to see a closer pic of Diamond if you get one. She looks wonderful. Here is her sister, Seminole Wind from when she was a kid. The quads all looked very much alike as you can see. :)

[​IMG]

I need to get an updated pic. Did I ever send you pictures of her sire and dam??