Waiting...

Discussion in 'Goats' started by farmmaid, Dec 26, 2004.

1. farmmaid

farmmaid Well-Known Member Supporter

Tomorrow we start the "official" countdown for Kidding, 145 days from breeding. Isabella is 3/4 Boer and 1/4 Nubian, bred to our 15/16th Boer buck. She is all settled in her stall thick with straw, camera and baby monitors are on and her companions right next to her in the next stall. This is her 4th kidding, we expect no problems but my weekly schedule has been modified so I will be home 24/7 this week. Our animals have me so well trained...Joan ;)

2. Al. Countryboy

Al. Countryboy Well-Known Member

Dear Farmmaid, You just want do. Never tought of putting a camera in there. I do put baby monitors in with mine, and leave my bedroom window cracked, but this year mine are due in Feb. and its a little bit to cool for that even down here in the south. Every time I hear a noise I get up and go see if anything is happening. We have a camera which is never used. Now all I have to do is sneak it out of the house and set it up without the wife finding out! :no: :no: Good luck with your kids. :)

3. GoldenWood Farm

GoldenWood Farm Legally blonde! Supporter

I am so jealous! I am 2 weeks away from being on watch duty right now...but I am excited because last night I saw and felt the babys kicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck and I wish you many doelings!

MotherClucker