Well, we are waiting to hear on our "firm" offer on some land. Our house is for sale and hubby will hear tonight if he has the job he wants. We put an offer in on 5 1/2 acres, was countered offered and we made our firm price. The house would be on top of a hill which i have always wanted. It's overlooking pastures and cows. We are moving rural - yes! When i initially became a member of this site, i thought is would be 3-5 years. We hit that point that it became a quality of life issue living here in a suburb (yuk - not for us). We decided not to waste anymore of the time god has given us being unhappy. I'ts early in the morning here and i can't wait for the day to be over so we will have answers to atleast two of these things.