Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will never hold an account there. It was their radio ad, 'And if someone steals your idenity our experts will help you, one ON one', what happened to one TO one? I do not want a banker ON me.

I am sure the ad had to pass by a dozen or more upper level business people, but none of them caught the negative display their ad issued. Yeal, I am a detail freak, but you all know about that.

This may contain misspellings, I lost my glasses last night and have done everything short of take a chain saw to the floor looking for them, no luck yet. I tried to run the spell check but the print is too small for me to see Adjusted the view to the larges but that is not any help..

And whoms community college has a course titled "Idenity Thief Defender, 101'? Where did these people get their 'expert' status?

Is there any truth left in commerical lying?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hope you find your glasses!!

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My last PM is a recommendation of a fishing spot, about 6 or 7 days old. Going to go nuke a BBQ chicken and scrambled egg breakfast now. Jealous? (I sure hope so). (Somebody has to be the wise burro, and the job was publically advertised (with in federal regulations) about 3 years back.) So sue (or ralph, again federal regulations - equal gender thing) me!

Did you get up early enough?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.