Homesteading Forum banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
15,902 Posts
Texas Asian immigrant running for office gets accused of bashing Asian immigrants.

·
Registered
32,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A homeless man has been arrested after allegedly attacking an Asian woman in Center City this weekend. Police say the man walked up to the 27-year-old woman, struck her in the face and walked away without exchanging any words.

Security video shows a man walking towards two women on 11th Street, near Filbert Street, in Center City around 2 p.m. Sunday. He struck one of the women in the face and walked away without exchanging any words.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Something such as the above is just plain assault. Should be prosecuted as assault. Sign of the times when when people mix in race to make the assault seem to be something special.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Asians are kinda small , Weird little people , and kinda up tight .
My daughter is Chinese and kinda weird ?
They don’t drive very well at all, and then there is the cooking of fish heads and all that .
But they are nice enough people and smart , I never really think about racism at all.
my daughter has been in Japan for 31/2 months and tells me there is no racism there?
Life is very hard in China
I did not think she was having a problem in the us ?

·
Registered
15,902 Posts
Calling them Asians is kinda racist in itself. India and most of Russia is in Asia too.

So how can the left hate on the Russians and not be racist against Asians?

·
Premium Member
5,822 Posts
One year when I was in college there were 4 Chinese Americans living in the next apt. One of them kept showing up at my apt about supper time most every day. My roommate and I being Texas country boys enjoyed a different cuisine than those Houston boys did. He ate about as much as we did combined. Then go back to his place and watch the others eat whatever they had. Every week they brought in a 5 gal bucket of rice. I don't know how they ate that much rice.

·
Premium Member
20,304 Posts
After hearing about the NFL player who shot six and killed five people including two young kids in Rock Hill, SC yesterday, I was wondering if the people here who insisted that the Atlanta shootings were a hate crime also believe this shooting was a hate crime?

·
Registered
10,198 Posts
After hearing about the NFL player who shot six and killed five people including two young kids in Rock Hill, SC yesterday, I was wondering if the people here who insisted that the Atlanta shootings were a hate crime also believe this shooting was a hate crime?
The man shot and killed children. He is a monster. Color, race, breed, gender makes no difference, and neither should the sentence if he had lived to stand before the judge.

·
Registered
10,198 Posts
Calling them Asians is kinda racist in itself. India and most of Russia is in Asia too.

Since I pulled the cable out of my rear I don't stay up as much as the others on the media gruel being served out.
Is it now really considered racist to call someone a European, an Asian, An African, Albanian, Martian, etc?

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Since I pulled the cable out of my rear I don't stay up as much as the others on the media gruel being served out.
Is it now really considered racist to call someone a European, an Asian, An African, Albanian, Martian, etc?
It all depends on who says it.

124 Posts

No you are starting more stuff with that comment

At work a few years ago a whiner at work made the statement that the POW patch on a guys backpack should be removed because it may cause distress to the ASIAN co-workers there (no asian had said a word, they were as suprised as the rest of us were).

The mood in the room got instantly frosty, maybe a bit hot too. He shut his trap.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Perhaps it isn't really because of a perceived injustice. Rather, it is to gain some advantage or to influence those easily influenced or predisposed to take umbrage.

81 - 100 of 102 Posts