Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gun pages. IE....FB groups that are gun discussion groups are being shut down, another person has ebola....... Oil prices are plunging which seems good for consumers but that at times signals bad news......

....maybe must my paranoia....

·
Registered
272 Posts
Gas prices jumped about 15 cents here today. Every time they say prices are down, they raise them here. I've had trouble with Yahoo lately every time I use it. I don't think you're paranoid. Too many weird things going on for that.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I've had trouble getting on MRSSURVIVAL for the last 3 days. I keep getting a pizza/food order place. -- don't like it when my routine is messed up. I go to homesteading today, then mrssurvival then my email.

·
Premium Member
23,896 Posts
Obama said he wanted to take control of the internet. If shtf, the gov is not going to want people to communicate. So maybe there are tests going on. (I'm haveing trouble with a very popular site)

·
Lovin' my Fam
4,459 Posts
They are shutting down FB groups?

·
Premium Member
11,554 Posts
"SIR, please step away from the technology... No, put down that remote! DO no stare at the screen. It won't hurt if you turn away....."

·
Registered
229 Posts
More likely people are searching desperately for information, and some of the sites have servers that aren't set up for the amount of traffic they're receiving.

Not sure about the issues with FB, though. Of course, they're not the most reliable service even in a "normal" situation.

·
Perpetually curious!
2,749 Posts
Here is what I get when I try to go to Mrssurvival

Infection blocked
URL hxxp://www.mrssurvival.com/
Infection PHP:Redirector-AA [Trj]
Relax, your avast! just saved you from a virus.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts