Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made up this really cute idea with free candy canes I got from CVS. I call it Candy Cane Lettering. Here a picture:

You glue them together and you got letters! The curled part gives the lettering a little style! And you break the end off to the length you want to cross your a's and h's. So can you tell what it says? By the way if you want free candy canes go to my CVS post and I have the link for a coupon that is $3 off any CVS brand purchase. At many CVS's they are .09 a box so you can get 34 boxes free with one coupon. You can do the above picture for a little kids birthday with their cake there. They will love eating the candy canes afterwards. Well what do you think about this Candy Cane Lettering idea?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are putting it on a box the box is huge it is a box full of gifts. Just be creative. You can spell anything really. I was going to make the candy cane hearts as part of a wintery theme for my room.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Very cute! Wish we had a CVS around here - I would love to get free or even cheap candy canes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts