Homesteading Forum banner

161 - 180 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
33,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
ImmunaBand, runs about $20 and stores vaccine records on it so people don’t have to haul around their vaccine cards. Once purchased, the customer sends in a copy of their vaccine card and the company loads the record to its encrypted website.

The bracelet then comes in the mail with a QR code on it. If someone wants to verify the wearer’s vaccine records, they pull out their cell phone, snap a picture of the QR code and see the record.

·
Administrator
19,743 Posts
This is the event that the BBC and the rest of the legacy media tried to airbrush out of history: thousands upon thousands of people marching through central London in protest over lockdown and the imminent threat of vaccine passports.

Things have gotten messy in my province since the government started seizing properties and arresting of some who are refusing to to continue locking down.

Grace Life Church has had their property seized and their pastor spend a fair amount of time in remand, the owner of a cafe and gas station had thier property seized on the weekend and the owner remains in remand at this time after a rally in his home town. The pastor featured in another thread tossing Alberta Health Services and police out of his building was arrested on the weekend and awaits sentencing in remand.

My friend has been told that if anyone catches Covid that can be traced back to his 'End Lockdowns' rodeo, he will be charged with attempted murder.

Mosques with packed parking lots seem to have completely escaped the attention of Alberta Health Services and police.

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
I still don't see the point in developing a vaccine passport system. Despite disappointing reluctance of many to get vaccinated, I'm confident that we'll get 70%+ sometime this summer. In fact I'm expecting to see vast improvements in pandemic numbers in the next few weeks. But by end of August we should be at or near heard immunity, which is only 3 1/2 months away. It will take longer than that to setup a passport system.

People who need to do international travel for work will probably suffer hardships without a passport system. Hopefully the CDC card will be enough.

I've been to Mexico several times during the pandemic but was never asked about covid testing or vaccination, either entering Mexico or reentering the US. Each time I went I was in a US motel and stayed 3 days, crossing the border each day, so I made quite a few border crossings. Never any questions about covid.

·
Registered
33,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Things have gotten messy in my province since the government started seizing properties and arresting of some who are refusing to to continue locking down.

Grace Life Church has had their property seized and their pastor spend a fair amount of time in remand, the owner of a cafe and gas station had thier property seized on the weekend and the owner remains in remand at this time after a rally in his home town. The pastor featured in another thread tossing Alberta Health Services and police out of his building was arrested on the weekend and awaits sentencing in remand.

My friend has been told that if anyone catches Covid that can be traced back to his 'End Lockdowns' rodeo, he will be charged with attempted murder.

Mosques with packed parking lots seem to have completely escaped the attention of Alberta Health Services and police.
The Canadian Gestapo were smarter this time. Instead of breaking into and swarming Canadian Pastor Artur Pawlowski’s church — as they previously did during an Easter weekend service, only to be appropriately shamed and heckled out of the place — this time the Canadian Gestapo waited until after Saturday services to arrest Pawlowski, and did so on a public highway.

·
Registered
16,578 Posts

Wow, that's crazy stupid stuff going on up there.

To my way of thinking they just need to lock up the ones that attended that rodeo. He didn't strong arm anyone that went to it. They went on their own. Maybe they need to charge them with attempted suicide instead.

I can't believe how fanatical some have become.

·
Administrator
19,743 Posts
Wow, that's crazy stupid stuff going on up there.

To my way of thinking they just need to lock up the ones that attended that rodeo. He didn't strong arm anyone that went to it. They went on their own. Maybe they need to charge them with attempted suicide instead.

I can't believe how fanatical some have become.
There is a lot of people starting to push back hard. The common complaint is the lack of consistency in regulations and a lot of businesses just can't hang on any longer.

·
Registered
33,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
Students attending universities in New York won’t be able to continue classes unless they get vaccinated against COVID-19, the disease caused by the CCP virus.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Interestingly OSHA has put out new guidance for employers that require vaccination as a condition of employment that caused a ripple. I wonder if anything similar will be applied to Colleges?

"If I require my employees to take the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of their employment, are adverse reactions to the vaccine recordable?

"If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related. The adverse reaction is recordable if it is a new case under 29 CFR 1904.6 and meets one or more of the general recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7." (link)

·
Registered
33,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
MAY 9, 2021
People who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are exempt from many restrictions in Germany from Sunday after the government passed new legislation to restore some freedoms.

Curfews and limits on social contacts no longer apply to those fully vaccinated—more than seven million people—or recovered from a COVID infection under the new rules.

They will also no longer have to present a negative test result to access certain services such as hairdressers and "click and meet" shopping appointments.

If returning to Germany from abroad, they will not be required to quarantine unless arriving from a country deemed high risk due to virus variants.

However, they will still be required to adhere to social distancing and hygiene measures such as wearing masks in shops and on public transport.

·
Registered
33,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
MAY 11, 2021
At least half of the medical staff in hospitals has not yet been vaccinated against Covid-19, BNR reported after discussing the situation with many of the larger hospitals in the country.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Reactions: jeepgrrl

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
The Canadian Gestapo were smarter this time. Instead of breaking into and swarming Canadian Pastor Artur Pawlowski’s church — as they previously did during an Easter weekend service, only to be appropriately shamed and heckled out of the place — this time the Canadian Gestapo waited until after Saturday services to arrest Pawlowski, and did so on a public highway.

View attachment 96825
It is amazing to me, the things that some people will tolerate. If they tried that in the community where I live, they would soon run out of police officers.

·
Registered
33,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
It is amazing to me, the things that some people will tolerate. If they tried that in the community where I live, they would soon run out of police officers.
Do you know what happened to muleskinner1?

161 - 180 of 185 Posts