Homesteading Forum banner

141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Maybe not that critical, but people are taking their vaccination cards very seriously. but if a vaccine passport becomes a reality in the US U kind of doubt that the CDC card will become the standard of proof. They're too easy to fake. Still, a lot of people are laminating their CDC cards.

What about folks that can't have this vaccine?

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
On medical advice, they should decline the vaccine.
What about the "passport"? Will they be exempt, or will they not be allowed the Constitutional right to travel?

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
On medical advice, they should decline the vaccine.
Are there going to be roadblocks at every state border? What about the southern border?

Reactions: no really

·
Voice of Reason
52,843 Posts
What about the "passport"? Will they be exempt, or will they not be allowed the Constitutional right to travel?
No. The idea of passports is to prevent the spread of disease. If someone isn't vaccinated they can't pretend that he is.

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
I don't expect the government to make use of covid passports.
For sure they won't stop those at the southern border even if they test positive. I guess the're not contagious. ;)

Reactions: sharkerbaby

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
No. The idea of passports is to prevent the spread of disease. If someone isn't vaccinated they can't pretend that he is.
So, in your world, only those with papers could travel. That sounds familiar. Those with exemptions are just sol? How fair and balanced of you. Maybe it's a she.

Reactions: sharkerbaby

·
Registered
33,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
I won't ever submit to it.
Revelation 13:16-18 (ESV) Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

·
Registered
33,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 · (Edited)

In June 2019, Microsoft Technology Licensing applied for the patent and was published in March 2020 under the number WO2020060606A1. The said patent is for the cryptocurrency system that makes use of the body activity data.

·
Registered
526 Posts

In June 2019, Microsoft Technology Licensing applied for the patent and was published in March 2020 under the number WO2020060606A1. The said patent is for the cryptocurrency system that makes use of the body activity data.
You find significance in a 14 digit number supplied by the patent office that has 3 6s in it? Odds are that has happened literally thousands of times

·
Registered
902 Posts
Here are the cards, Print up your own and fill out what you want on it. There is no "tracking" number of id number. Its just a piece of paper.. Not going to protect you, might be illegal, but if thats what someone needs to let you in the door it should work. Or just get the shot Your choice.

View attachment 95180
yep, the "illegal" part...then they'll start imprisoning people over falsifying a fake government "record"

·
Registered
33,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
This is the event that the BBC and the rest of the legacy media tried to airbrush out of history: thousands upon thousands of people marching through central London in protest over lockdown and the imminent threat of vaccine passports.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Reactions: JeffreyD

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Whatever happened to HIPPA laws and all of your health information remaining private?
I was informed by the HR person at work that here in Michigan (an "at will" state), I can be required to get a Covid vaccine, if the company deems it necessary.

My reply was, if that occurs, my consulting fee will be $1K/hour, including travel time, and phone consults would be at $500/hour. Considering that I know more about the past 6 (each over $500K ) installs than EVERYONE (including my boss) in the shop combined, we will see.

Reactions: JeffreyD

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I'm vaccinated, not terrified of the virus, and I don't give a rat's ass if you get the shot or not.

I'm NOT vaccinated, not terrified of the virus, and don't give a rat's ass if you get the shot or not. :D

141 - 160 of 185 Posts