Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inslee announces venues can increase capacity by adding "vaccinated only" sections

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I figured this would start happening. Another way to force the vaccination. My state has really turned this into a political thing. The news reports that: The "smart" people who voted for Biden have been getting the vaccination, The "dumb" people who voted for Trump are not. (How they can prove that either way is beyond me since I'm pretty sure you don't have to give your political affiliation when getting the shot) I see that I'll be doing less and less off my property 'cause I am not getting the vaccination.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
I figured this would start happening. Another way to force the vaccination. My state has really turned this into a political thing. The news reports that: The "smart" people who voted for Biden have been getting the vaccination, The "dumb" people who voted for Trump are not. (How they can prove that either way is beyond me since I'm pretty sure you don't have to give your political affiliation when getting the shot) I see that I'll be doing less and less off my property 'cause I am not getting the vaccination.
I foresee an opportunity for vaccine card forgers coming up if this continues. Might be a lucrative sideline for someone.

·
Premium Member
26,588 Posts
I've said it before and I will say it again, your votes are not secret. "They" really do know how you voted.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I foresee an opportunity for vaccine card forgers coming up if this continues. Might be a lucrative sideline for someone.
They have been available since the first vaccines were given.

·
Registered
21,439 Posts
I was not aware of that. Thanks for the tip.
$4.99 on Amazon with free shipping if you have Prime. Well, maybe that was something else.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Aren't health matters, your medications, etc. supposed to be confidential?
HPPA laws anyone
Except that HIPAA only protects your health information from being released by "covered entities" (think healthcare providers and related) without your permission, it does nothing to prevent individuals, corporations, or even government from asking you to provide proof of medical status. Nor does it protect you from reasonable consequences should you refuse to answer or accommodate such requests.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
24,516 Posts
Hippa only is in regards to releasing your info without your permission.

They are free to ask you for it, you are free to refuse. They are also free to not allow your entry or employment without it

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Hippa only is in regards to releasing your info without your permission.

They are free to ask you for it, you are free to refuse. They are also free to not allow your entry or employment without it
Yep.

·
Registered
33,495 Posts
The pressure to vaccinate is palpable.

Reactions: Pony

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
The idea is to help increase the seating at events without forbidding unvaccinated attendance. Don't want to show your card, or get a shot you sit with the unvaccinated then.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts