USDA Punishes Whistleblower

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by mysticokra, Jan 3, 2004.

1. mysticokra

mysticokra Well-Known Member

2. uyk7

uyk7 Well-Known Member

In South Dakota the USDA also likes to hire people for temporary positions that lasts months and years before hiring them permanently or letting them go. I complained to Senator Daschle about this practice and my temporary position wasn't renewed even though additional help was/is still needed. Guess they (USDA) didn't like my complaint.

3. Buffy in Dallas

Buffy in Dallas Well-Known Member Supporter

These are the same people who are telling us that Mad cow disease is not in our food supply! Ya Right! :no:

4. wisconsinwco

wisconsinwco Member

I read somewhere that it is going to be illegal in illinois to video in meat packing plants without permission from owners I guess there have been some disturbing video coming out of there so instead of fixing the problem they lobby the government to make it illegal to turn these corperations in. check this sight out http://www.factoryfarming.com/index.htm

5. charles

charles Well-Known Member

ALL institutions, especially Federal bureaucracies punish whistle blowers. Its part of the definition nature of "institution." Universities, high schools, the medical establishment, book clubs and churches each punish whistleblowers.

6. Shygal

Shygal Unreality star Supporter

im both sorry and glad i looked at that :(