Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This article almost makes me laugh..."
Obama: ‘I hugged and kissed’ medical staff treating an Ebola patient — and ‘felt perfectly safe doing so’

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ola-patient-and-felt-perfectly-safe-doing-so/

This type of stuff is meant to stop panic--Unfortunately, the information they are giving to calm peoples fears isn't correct. The medical community has said you can catch ebola from bodily fluids, but even now, we read this: "The president stressed that Ebola is not spread as the flu is, by way of sneezes or coughs. The virus is only spread by direct contact with the bodily fluids of someone who was infected and is exhibiting symptoms of the virus, which include a fever and vomiting."

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
The idiot CDC head said just 2 weeks ago any hospital can handle ebola patients, all they need is a private room and private bath.

If seems like these people would rather lie even though the truth would fit better.

Always look for the weasel words in anything a politician says. If a word could have 2 meanings or interpretations, you can bet it was selected for that purpose.

·
Registered
229 Posts
The idiot CDC head said just 2 weeks ago any hospital can handle ebola patients, all they need is a private room and private bath.

If seems like these people would rather lie even though the truth would fit better.

Always look for the weasel words in anything a politician says. If a word could have 2 meanings or interpretations, you can bet it was selected for that purpose.
You know how to tell if a politician is lying? His/her mouth is moving. ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is is just me or does the title of this article remind anyone of the old "True Confession" type magazines?

·
Registered
737 Posts
When he hugs and kisses nurses from the Dallas Hospital, I may think a little better of him. But we all know that ain't gonna happen.

Emory University Hospital, is one of the few hospitals properly equipped to handle Ebola victims.

Just more "Medical Theater" to calm the masses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts