Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks everyone for the prayers.

Tia had surgery yesterday to repair her jaw which is broken in three places. It will be wired shut for at least three weeks. She has also had surgery to repair her broken wrist, stop bleeding in the broken femur and to remove her ruptured spleen, appendix and to repair her ruptured bowels.

I have learned that the young man who hit them head-on was the first cousin of Tia's boyfriend (who was killed along with his three-year-old daughter). They were very good friends as well as being cousins. They were going to tell him today since he keeps asking who he hit.

It's really, really bad. They have not told Tia her boyfriend and his daughter did not make it.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I'm at a loss for words, except to say I hope she heals quickly and is spared as much pain, physical and emotional, as possible. Prayers sent for all concerned.

Pat

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
I'm glad that the doctors are able to work on her enough to give her a future to be concerned about. I sure hope things work out well for her.

Angie

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Oh my, thats so heartbreaking.. praying she makes a full recovery, that will be so hard when she finds out her b/f and his daughter were killed.. :(

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
How sad! :Bawling:
Prayers going for her recovery and to the families and friends.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts