Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ready for a long , fml drama? that happened .. hmm ... an hour and a half ago?

i just posted about the neighbors getting a emu...

today has confirmed they indeed intend on keeping it..

how do i know ?! well mr.neighbor just came over and asked me if i would be interested in some more of their roosters that mrs.neighbor is going to shoot soon to make the pen a safer area for said emu.. i declined as i got to much going on right now to butcher.

thought that would be the end of the convo and he would go home..

NOPE big ol NOPEITY NOPE ...

he said she was going to come over to ask if i wanted them , but she was at work till 3am , and didnt know when i was home.. so he took the liberty to come over when he seen i was home to ask...

then he goes quiet for a second. and then giggles a little , apologizes , tells me he just got done smoking some weed.. pulls the baggy out and asks if i want it .. i dont smoke .. i dont like how it makes me feel... all for others doing it if they want, you do you... so i tell him nicely "i dont smoke, thanks though." he gets flustered saying he hopes he didnt offend me by offering it to me..

convo gets weird , he gets giggly, and starts patting his hips .. and shyly asks me . "you know im attracted to you .. your really beautiful .. im 56 years old .. i cant help but like , what i like... " .. getting creepy.. again .... this is the THIRD time hes done this.. and adds "you didnt tell your dad about me coming over here and asking you about before right?" i tell him no .. thinking to myself .. "because if i did, my dad would be in prison.."

my moms words echo in my head "be neighborly ... you have to live next to these people ... " (even though i WILL shoot one of their animals if it comes over here and does damage ....but in a NEIGHBORLY way....... lol )

im between my main door and my storm door... nice little barrier ..

he then says he wont do anything to me, because i already told him no twice... (you think saying no once would be enough !?)

he then pulls $200 out of his wallet , and tries to hand it to me .. i back up slightly.. and he adds "just to talk.. thats all .. 45 minutes... " ..... i tell him im not taking the money .

he says he JUST wants to talk .. and willing to pay for the chat... i ask him why he feels the need to give TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS .. to chat !? ...

he says because he doesnt want to make me feel uncomfortable.. (WELL ITS NOT WORKING IM EVEN MORE UNCOMFORTABLE NOW... )

he keeps pushing this $200 at me asking if its not enough... and its JUST to talk .. im starting to wonder what the heck he just smoked, because its clearly not weed...

he wont stop this pushy 200 thing .. so i take it from his hand and put it in my pocket..NOT INTENDING TO KEEP IT ... JUST HOLDING ONTO IT SO HE WOULD STOP SHOVING IT IN MY FACE.. planned to give it back to him when he was ready to take his leave...

he then asked to come inside.. i told him im not comfortable having anyone come in my house right now... but we can chat on the porch. he then mumbles "but .. i gave you $200 i was hoping to come inside and sit and chat.. " ..i pulled up a outdoor chair and told him he could sit and chat. you know .. trying to be nice.....

he then says "i gave you $200 ... i wanted you to take me inside to talk , my daughters are home and if they look outside then they might think something weird is going down. $200 is a lot of money to give, you know.. cant we go inside!? maybe i gave you too much"

i then just pulled the $200 out of my pocket and gave it back to him .. "look .. you either chat with me outside. or you can go home.. your not coming into my house... i got stuff to do."

and then he pulls the "well ... you told my nephew you werent interested in going out with him , so i thought i had a chance with you, even though you said no to me twice already .. is it because im black ? " ....

i looked him straight in the eyes an said "dude.. your married AND 30 years older then me... im not interested your skin color has nothing to do with my answers" he pushes to get info why i said no to his nephew... so i outted myself .. like im about to do right here in this post .. "IM A LESBIAN.. im not interested in men... in the 5 years i lived here, have you once seen me bring home a guy?" his eyes went wide .. and said "now that you mentioned it .. no ... " ... then reminds me he finds me attractive no matter what i find attractive .... UGH ..

he tried to offer me the bag of weed once more... i decline.. says he hope he didnt make anything between us weird , because we are neighbors... (ummm ... ) and tells me his wife always teases him that im his "eye candy" or "girlfriend next door"... so i told him .. "well its never going to happen......"

and as he let himself out of my FENCED IN YARD MIND YOU ... he didnt come to the front door , he always comes to the back door.... i tell him "lets not do this again... talking once and a while is fine,when we are BOTH OUTSIDE.... but i dont want any more of this sexual favor question crap... " he nods .. so .. WE WILL SEE.....

its going to happen again .. i already know that.... this guy .. i swear..

SOOO IN OTHER NEWS ... who wants to donate to the 6 ft privacy fence all around my property so his creepy prying eyes cant land on me when im doing my yard work project ? .. hmm ? ... just kidding .. but its going to happen .. it just happened to jump higher on the priority list. frick .. i cant make this crap up .. i wish i was .. i just ... WOW.... i need an adult ... lol

my mom is the only one.. well and everyone who reads this.... who know about what this guy has been doing ... my mom was ready to march down here and talk to him... i told her not to , because if she did , he would just be right back over here after she left to ask me why i told my mom about it........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
I agree with @oregon woodsmok. Do not interact with this creep in any way -- no conversation, no answering the door. Get a better lock on your gate so he can't come into your yard. There should be no reason for him to come into your fence -- you are not friends and he is not an invited guest. I wouldn't let his presence drive me out of my yard if I was working but I wouldn't interact with him in any way.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Yeah I had to buy a guard dog becuase I’ve actually had a thing like this happen to me and my parents were out and I was our feeding our cattle and my dog and some random dude came walking down my driveway and so I locked the pasture lol and he came up to the fence and asked how was I doing and are you alone and I said no I’m not alone I’m with my cows 🤣 and so I called over to our bull and this huge Brahma bull came running over and my bull knows all my family and he saw this guy and his nostrils were flared and he got infront of me and the guy kept asking me if he could go in my house and talking to me and I kept saying no and if he could please leave and then he seemed to keep getting mad so I said “dude if you don’t leave I will unlock this damn gate and you will have a 2000 pound bull stomping on your ass” and so he was all like oh so your a feisty one so let’s just say this he was in the hospital and he got put in jail for 8 months

·
Unpaid, Volunteer Devil's Advocate
18,472 Posts
Your worry about protection from the Emu is misdirected. I feel, given an opportunity, he'll rape you. He sounds crazy and apt to act on his drug induced emotions. No two ways about it you were propositioned for sex and foolishly took it. That opens the idea in his crooked brain that you might be pun to his offer. Creepy that he's discussed you with his cousin or whoever. That he thinks you won't have sex with his old self is race related, is equally troubling. Could he be thinking that uppity white girl might need a lesson? I'd suggest you tell your parents and write it all down and give to the local Cops. Just so they have a report on file.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Yeah I had to buy a guard dog becuase I’ve actually had a thing like this happen to me and my parents were out and I was our feeding our cattle and my dog and some random dude came walking down my driveway and so I locked the pasture lol and he came up to the fence and asked how was I doing and are you alone and I said no I’m not alone I’m with my cows 🤣 and so I called over to our bull and this huge Brahma bull came running over and my bull knows all my family and he saw this guy and his nostrils were flared and he got infront of me and the guy kept asking me if he could go in my house and talking to me and I kept saying no and if he could please leave and then he seemed to keep getting mad so I said “dude if you don’t leave I will unlock this damn gate and you will have a 2000 pound bull stomping on your ass” and so he was all like oh so your a feisty one so let’s just say this he was in the hospital and he got put in jail for 8 months
Your dad or the bull? Either way, glad he was hospitalized.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stop talking to him. When you see him coming down the driveway, go inside the house, lock the door, and don't answer him.

STOP TALKING TO HIM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE POLITE TO PEOPLE WHO ARE CREEPY AND RUDE.
its not even tech. a drive way .. its across an alleyway . i can see in their windows and they can see inside mine .. my windows are normally covered because of this.. but when i do open them he can see right in here.. always having to remind myself to close the curtains before it gets dark..... lets just say i got a gun behind my kitchen door, and a gun next to my bed.. not saying hes creepy enough to break into my house.. but creepy enough to have me prepared...

i can get a picture of how close they live exactly , but the sun has gone down so i cant do it tonight..

i like where i live .. minus the creep .. so my only solution is building the privacy fence. so i can wear my summer shorts and tank top .. without being gocked at .. its not fun having to be mindful how i bend over so i dont "give a show" to the guy next door...

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
id love to get a dog.. waiting for the right one to pop up .. but that is awesome .. i didnt think bulls could be over protective of a human like that.. glad he got what was coming to him

1 - 20 of 252 Posts