Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Zone 7B
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jazz is 10 weeks old on monday and is doing AWESOME! She is potty pad trained... she uses it EVERY TIME (I can tell her to go use it and SHE DOES!!!), she sleeps in her kennel no problem and is sleeping 9-10 hours a night!!

She is very interested in all aspects of our life... she loves to follow us around and check out all the new stuff..... but doesn't chew on anything except her toys (we made sure every time she puts something UNacceptable in her mouth, we put something Acceptable in its place) --- She now will go look for her toys when you ask.... :) Her place in our pack has been made very clear and she knows it....

She is able to follow SIT, DOWN and BEG commands and understands NO, ENOUGH, and COME ..... She has been outside several times and played in the grass.... she has met several other dogs and has been meeting new people every day.... :) So far every one of her encounters has been absolutely positive!! I am so impressed with her intelligence!! She has learned so much so quickly and continues every day to amaze me!! (Gee, I'm gushing!!) :)

She seems to have bonded to me the most... (she's asleep in my shirt right now) I guess I am the person she has chosen!! (I LOVE IT!)

I try to remember not to BABY her but its HARD.... she absolutely pouts when I try to put clothes on her.... she refuses to play, sits and pouts next to me.... as soon as I take them off, she's ready to ROLL!!

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
Good for you!!!! It sounds like you are doing an awesome job of socializing her :) I have trouble with the not babying thing too...It's so hard.

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Well arn't they your babies? I know mine are. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts