Update on Hutch (pics)

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Goat Freak, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

Figured ya'll like to see what he looks like now that his eyes and ears are open.

This is Hutch in my hand now that his eyes are open.

[​IMG]

This is Hutch exploring.

[​IMG]

This is Hutch just hanging out.

[​IMG]

And now, my favorite picture of them all, it's my mother's new background for her desktop.

[​IMG]

In the last picture, he's on a paper flower that I bought my mother at epcot.
    Well, Enjoy.

2. holleegee

holleegee Well-Known Member

It looks like you are doing a great job! He sure is cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

3. Goat Freak

Happy Almost Thanksgiving to you to! My brother FINALLY feed him for once, it's been almost a week of me feeding him all by myself, but this morning, my brother feed him before I even woke up! I was tired from taking care of him late last night, and my brother let me sleep in, which was SO sweet! Oh yeah, he tried to eat the flower when I took the last picture, thank god he didn't succeed. Well see ya, bye.

4. MaggieJ

MaggieJ Well-Known Member Supporter

:bouncy: You're doing great! Happy Thanksgiving!

5. Goat Freak

Thanks Maggie, he sure is cute, he's on my lap right now. I just got through sewing him a little rabbit play pen. I'll see if I can get a picture soon. It's an old landry basket, the see through kind, and I sewed it together, and sewed a zipper on the bottom, which is now the back, it looks pretty cool, now he can run around without me worrying about him falling or getting hurt or hiding and not being found. Well thanks again, bye.