Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D
Awhile back I posted that my DH was miserable due to his work; he'd been working with a bunch of fools, no one cared about getting anything done (let alone done right!) and his boss was putting him in some really awkward positions. Well, Monday he switched to the night shift, and he is so much happier. He works with what so far appear to be bunch of like-minded guys, his boss wants things done right too and doesn't ask him to sign off on shoddy workmanship, and Dh is just all around pleased. He's even doing different work now, so no more mind numbing drilling all day.

He's been so much happier the last couple days, I can't believe it. He got a couple awards last week, too, which have really helped him feel like his work matters. :dance: The whole atmosphere here has changed, I swear even the dogs notice he's happy again. A huge thank you to anyone who offered up a prayer for him, things are definitely looking up!

I can't even tell you the difference this job change has made in him, not to sound silly, but he's acting like himself again.

·
Keeping the Dream Alive
1,270 Posts
Really pleased to hear that jen.
It's amazing what being able to do a good job, and having your work acknowledged, can do to a person's morale and outlook on life. (Especially guys.)

"...I swear even the dogs notice he's happy again."
A man's dog(s) pick up on his vibes and react accordingly.

·
wife,mom,taxi driver,cook
6,674 Posts
It is amazing isn't it? We're experiencing the same thing here. Dh doesn't have anywhere near the pressure at the new job as he did at the old. He comes in happy and smiling and he leaves in a good mood. He's on his "weekend" yesterday and today and wow its so nce having him in a good mood! He's just tickled pink that he has a weekday off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.