Homesteading Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,454 Posts
I have sat here and warned people about the WEF and been called names for my alarm.

It seems like the pot is now starting to boil over. It is out in the open. Oddly some still say not me. I'm OK

What now?
Totally off topic, but thank you for changing your avatar. Cannot abide seeing the evil witch when I read your posts. LOL

Reactions: HDRider

·
Registered
41,831 Posts
Totally off topic, but thank you for changing your avatar. Cannot abide seeing the evil witch when I read your posts. LOL
I could not take it any longer either

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
3,141 Posts
That WEF sounds like something that George Soros would chair.

Reactions: Wolf mom

·
Registered
41,831 Posts
That WEF sounds like something that George Soros would chair.
He is one fish among some pretty big fish

Here is the chair, seriously
Forehead Glasses Chin Smile Dress shirt

Klaus Martin Schwab is a German engineer, economist and founder of the World Economic Forum. He has acted as the WEF's chairman since founding the organisation in 1971

·
3,141 Posts
Hmmm. Soros is 92 years old. Somebody must be subbing for him.

Remember the old saying: "I ain't never killed nobody . . . but I've been mighty happy to see a few obituaries."

·
Registered
41,831 Posts

Remember the old saying: "I ain't never killed nobody . . . but I've been mighty happy to see a few obituaries."
Alexander Soros is the son of George Soros. He is Deputy Chair of the Open Society Foundations and one of the World Economic Forum's Young Global Leaders of 2018.

Reactions: Wolf mom

·
Super Moderator
17,381 Posts

My Father is 98 and his mind is just starting to slip. Do not judge a man by his age any more than you would judge Yoda by his size

·
3,141 Posts
Yeah, there are exceptions but we all go down eventually:
Slope Rectangle Font Line Parallel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organism Rectangle Font Parallel Slope

Reactions: Terri
21 - 36 of 36 Posts