Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,239 Posts
They have a plan and it's working. We are not in a recession, the price of gas is down to just $4.00 per gallon, if you give up all of your guns we will take care of you, and law abiding American citizens are domestic terrorists. What's not to like?

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
3,116 Posts
They left the US off the list.

Cuba, too.

Reactions: Pony

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
Simple.

Guinea
Sri Lanka
Iraq
Peru
Netherlands
Poland
and Italy
…are all being screwed over by the Marxists in the WEF who are no longer afraid to let their red roots show and have strong armed their governments, though leverage on their central banks, to implement policies that crush their people in furtherance of the one-world order, and the people are finally seeing it and are pissed.

China
India
DR Congo
Sudan
and Madagascar
…are all being screwed over by the Marxists in the Chinese government who really only painted on new stripes for PR purposes and have strong armed their governments, though leverage on their central banks, to implement policies that crush their people in furtherance of the one-world order, and the people are finally seeing it and are pissed.

·
Registered
41,775 Posts
I have sat here and warned people about the WEF and been called names for my alarm.

It seems like the pot is now starting to boil over. It is out in the open. Oddly some still say not me. I'm OK

What now?

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
I have sat here and warned people about the WEF and been called names for my alarm.

It seems like the pot is now starting to boil over. It is out in the open. Oddly some still say not me. I'm OK

What now?
I’m not tracking. People called you names for not trusting the WEF? Who’s saying “not me”? What “not me”?

What now? Same thing we did last night, Pinkie. DGAF, and resist when they encroach.

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
What's a WEF?
World Economic Forum. They play the same reindeer games that the WHO (world health organization) does with one-world health guidelines, except in finance.

The WEF is a consortium of all the Marxists who have gotten rich enough that they think that, once the equals are separated from the more-equals, they’ll be the ones still allowed to eat cake.

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
3,116 Posts
World Economic Forum. They play the same reindeer games that the WHO (world health organization) does with one-world health guidelines, except in finance.

The WEF is a consortium of all the Marxists who have gotten rich enough that they think that, once the equals are separated from the more-equals, they’ll be the ones still allowed to eat cake.
Gotcha. Thanks.
IHA

(I hate acronyms) :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Many are about food, some gas, some fertilizer, some the UN, but in general, they are all pissed at their governments about something.
Meh. So what else is new? There are always several countries somewhere in the world where the people are ticked off at their governments about something. I can't recall a time when there wasn't.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Meh. So what else is new? There are always several countries somewhere in the world where the people are ticked off at their governments about something. I can't recall a time when there wasn't.

When Canadians get riled up enough to block streets and get beaten up/robbed by the Canadian SS, it is worth taking note. For the most part, I don't think Canadians knew/recognized what Castro had turned your government into.

·
Registered
41,775 Posts
What's a WEF?
The World Economic Forum

In a nutshell - They are the people that meet in Davos to chart the coarse for much of the world. They are the richest of the rich. They offer research grants to the world's leading universities. Climate change is their primary vehicle, but they are active in almost anything you might imagine.

Here is their annual report. They are very open about the work. They make it all sounds so noble and righteous.

Visit here to see the members

1 - 20 of 36 Posts